Monday, February 20, 2012

Palace Player Profile : Adam Johnson (Boy's a bit special)

-the best of the best at Palace-
There are many to say about Adam Johnson. Few know that Manchester City purchased him from Championship underachievers Middlesbrough for 7.750.000 euros in the 09/10 season. He arrived at Selhurst Park in January 2013 for only 5.000.000 euros after being transfer listed by the City manager. He is quick (acceleration 17, pace 15), he can ease past opponents (dribbling 17) and he can also finish the attack with a goal (13). The left wingers nickname is very simple : Johnno (because he's afraid). Strengths : "I'm known for my creativity, so I'd say my dribbling and crossing are my strongest suits". Weaknesses : "My right foot's not the best, but I'm working on it. I don't score enough goals either, although I'm putting that right this season." Biggest influence : "My family have been great. They're there every game, home and away". If I hadn't been a footballer... : "I wanted to be a fireman but I probably wasn't clever enough. Not sure why it appealed... I just fancied sliding down those poles". In five years' time... : "I would like to be playing regularly in the Premier League and challenging for a place in the England team".
Here is all you need to know about Adam Johnson, the miracle winger that arrived from Man. City for only 5 mil.
Adam Johnson's performances in the 2012/13 season at Crystal Palace
And here are his current stats until the 20.09.2013
What to play Adam Johnson!

No comments:

Post a Comment