Friday, February 24, 2012

Palace Player Profile : Jack Rodwell (The no. "10" for the Eagles)

-the best of the best at Palace-
We are proud to present the new number 10 for the Eagles : Jack Rodwell. He has a great passing game (16), a superb strength (17) and stamina (17). Born and rased in the Goodison Park way, Jack Christian Rodwell played only for Everton until Palace splashed a record 10.000.000 euros to bring him to Selhurst Park. Jack's nickname : "The lads call me Rodders after the Only Fools and Horses character. No too flattering!". Strenghts : " I have good technique (14), I'm a good tackler (13) and I've got a decent pace too (15)". Weaknesses : "I'm learning all the time and playing week-in, week-out in the Premier League can only do me good. It's been great to given the opportunity to establish myself this season and hopefully I can cement my place in the team". Toughest opponent : "I'd have to say Lassana Diarra for Portsmouth. I was playing against him when Pompey beat Everton 3-0 at Goodison and he was a real livewire, a top player". Biggest practical joker that you know : "There were some real characters in the dressing room at Everton, but I'd say that Phil Jagielka was the main joker at Goodison - he's always up to something. Phil Neville is a very funny guy too, so there's always a lot of banter flying around". If I wasn't a footballer... : "I haven't got a clue! Actually, I don't mind being in the kitchen so maybe I could've been a chef, although that seems to be quote a crowded market at the moment so I might struggle to challenge Ramsay and Oliver!". Most embarrassing moment : "Probably when I had to get up and sing in front of the Everton team in an American restaurant with the public watching - it was more nerve-wracking that running out at Goodison Park for my first-team debut! Luckily, I managed to nail it and got a massive round of applause so it was all smiles. It was definitely not something I would like to repeat in a hurry, though".
This is Jack Rodwell, the 10.000.000 euros central midfielder at Selhurst Park !
Rodwell stats since he arrived at Crystal Palace (until 23th of November 2013)
What to play Jack Rodwell

No comments:

Post a Comment