Sunday, September 12, 2010

Milan, Campioni d'Europa

I am dreaming, winning my first Champions League in the FM 10. After a very tough group alongside Real Madrid, Wolfsburg and FC Kobenhavn, in which I finished second behind Real, with only 9 points.

The second place seed for the last sixteen stage gave San Siro tickets to Messi’s Barcelona. After a 2-1 victory in the first leg in Italy, I struggled in Camp Nou winning in the end on away goals 3-4.

In the quarter finals I had an unexpected easy home match against Lyon, winning 4-0 thanks to Dzeko (2), Seedorf and Onyewu. In the second leg a 0-0 draw was enough to secure a last four place.

Bayern Munchen confronted me in the semi finals, but they were pushed aside with a double victory 3-2 at home and 3-1 away.

The final was the most exciting game of the season, against Chelsea. Thanks to a brilliant header from Nesta and a well placed curled shot from Dzeko, secured my first Champions League Trophy with AC Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment